Almuhaisen Jewellery was founded in the year 1386 H and at that time its activity was just focused in the selling of gold and Jewellery. In the year 1400 H Almuhaisen Factory was opened in an area not more than 180 square meter and the majority of its products were focused on bangles. Then a little by little the manufacturing was developed and the area of the factory exceeded the 1000 square meter. Many shops has been opened in many places in Riyadh to exhibit our new products as well as fine international jewellery. Skilled trained labors was brought and modern machines was bought which enabled us to produce zircons and after that diamonds depending on skilled designers to innovate ideas keep us always in touch with our customers to supply them with every new they needed. We also have good offices in developing our experiences and doing everything that fulfill our customers' desire in new innovative things.