01 Rabi' I 1444 - 26 September 2022

• Twitter Facebook Instagram Icon Linkedin Youtube Snapchat
Eye of Riyadh
Alrosan Company for contracting began

Alrosan Company for contracting began

Listed in :
Business & Money > Contracting & Constructions

Alrosan Company for contracting began its work in 1976, during this period it won excellent reputation in the field of executing contracts using high technology with the testimony of special governmental authorities that we worked with, and our project execution was coupled with good quality and swift accomplishment. Our mode and competence enabled us to win several special and general contracts, under the supervision of work entities and their consultants.

Contact Alrosan Company for contracting began

By submitting these details you agree with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of Eyeofriyadh.com

Post Your Comment (View 18 Comments)
Please write the answer of the below question for security verification.
Abdul latif Saturday 6 August, 2022 6:08 pm
  اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I will buy iron scrub you have scrub all scrap Cooper aluminium battery
please contact me  0599598431
التجارة الحديد والخردة جميع انواع السكراب أنا اشتري كله سكراب حديد كابلات المونيم بطاريات بلاستيك كله أنا اشتري. يا أخي انت بيع سكراب لازم       اتصل
    ٠٥٩٩٥٩٨٤٣١ عبداللطيف
M.V.Leel Gunathilaka Wednesday 6 July, 2022 6:30 pm
I am Leel Gunathilaka.I have worked about 7 years in your company and my employee number was 2409 .Now I would like to get a job in your company again .I worked as a loader operator . Please contact me .0713432628
Ali Muhammad Friday 20 May, 2022 10:24 am
Al Mansoor Corporation Top Leading Overseas Employment agencies in Pakistan since 2009,” is a renowned name when it comes to the Manpower Recruitment agencies in Pakistan. It is very difficult to find the right human resource consultant in Pakistan as there are many manpower consultants that fail to meet the standards. If you want to save your valuable time and hard-earned money with overseas Employment agency in Pakistan
Mobile 0092-3315156530
Email: Rajalik786@gmail.com
Raees Ahmed Monday 9 May, 2022 2:20 pm
Assalam u alaikum sir I m raees Ahmed I want to job in your company as a surveyor I have worked with your company as a surveyor before 5 years.My Rosan number was 4818.i want to job with your company again please contact me my number 03115583083
Usman Gani s/o Umar daraj Sunday 6 March, 2022 5:47 pm
Job
Rajesh Kumar Friday 4 February, 2022 4:30 pm
I am rajesh kumar grader operater Indian licence 6 years experience in India u have need job my contact number 8955979985
Sandeep kumar sharma Tuesday 25 January, 2022 5:20 pm
Welder all position
Rizwan Khan Wednesday 22 December, 2021 11:06 am
Dear Sir / Mam,
Please check if there is a possibility of cooperation between us as we are a manpower supply Co. from India.
If your’s is a Recruitment Agency or Freelance, we pay a good commission to our overseas agencies, thanks.
Rizwan Khan – خان رضوان
Zafco HRM
Mob.: +91 9650 5880 72 (w
hgbfd pok Monday 25 October, 2021 9:37 pm
READ MY TESTIMONY
before my husband died, he left us so much debt, I was so frustrated how to pay a huge debt. One day while going through the internet I came across a testimony (Pedra Gonçala) about how JOSE LUIS So, I applied for a loan of 85,000 for 5 years from the company via (joseluisloans@gmail.com). Let the world know what has been done for me, to my greatest surprise, in less than 48 hours my loan has been approved . Now I have settled my husband’s debt and started my own life and business. I j
Omar Faruk Saturday 28 August, 2021 5:20 am
Dear sir,

We are informed that your company need skilled (civil, mechanical and electrical) and non skilled labor.

If you need workers please contact us & send me your offer price with terms and conditions.
Sandeep kumar sharma Saturday 14 August, 2021 6:46 pm
Salam lequm Welder visa ya baba malish ana katir mushkil
muhammed nurul Islam Thursday 10 June, 2021 11:43 pm
Dear sir,

Thanks and best regards,

Al mutanamia Est
MD: Nurul Islam
Mobile : 0507804251 Email:shahinshahnoor1981@gmail.com
Usman gani Friday 4 June, 2021 1:02 pm
Helper job
Usman gani Tuesday 19 January, 2021 7:41 pm
Need job
Razzaq Enterprises Monday 30 December, 2019 11:42 am
Razzaq Enterprises Top Leading Overseas Employment agencies in Pakistan,” is a renowned name when it comes to the Manpower Recruitment agencies in Pakistan. It is very difficult to find the right human resource consultant in Pakistan as there are many manpower consultants that fail to meet the standards. If you want to save your valuable time and hard-earned money with overseas Employment agency in Pakistan
Mobile 0092-3215180875
Email: info@razzaqenterprise.com
Haroon rashid Wednesday 2 October, 2019 5:36 am
I am Driver plz job good company
surveyor Saturday 29 April, 2017 1:55 pm