05 Rabi' I 1444 - 30 September 2022

• Twitter Facebook Instagram Icon Linkedin Youtube Snapchat
Eye of Riyadh
Naru Al-Arabia Construction

Naru Al-Arabia Construction

Listed in :
Business & Money > Contracting & Constructions

The company is unique in its resource with in-house capabilities of design engineering, construction and maintenance services. These are applicable to a wide variety of projects related to industrial plants and infrastructure development for which services are provided selectively or on turnkey basis. Naru Al-Arabia is project-oriented and client-driven. Quality and HSE are taken as “value-adders” and the company culture encourages teamwork and innovation. With all these attributes and resources, the company is well placed to complete and succeed in the contracting arena while being recognized as a quality service provider and capital equipment. The synergy between various business areas fuel strategic growth by providing cost effective solutions.

Contact Naru Al-Arabia Construction

By submitting these details you agree with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of Eyeofriyadh.com

Post Your Comment (View 30 Comments)
Please write the answer of the below question for security verification.
BAKHAT SULTAN Thursday 11 August, 2022 5:48 pm
I am looking jobs land surveyor. I have experience 11 years United Arab Emirates I have darwing license UAE .my contact no 0556546510
Abdul latif Saturday 6 August, 2022 3:14 pm
  اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I will buy iron scrub you have scrub all scrap Cooper aluminium battery
please contact me  0599598431
التجارة الحديد والخردة جميع انواع السكراب أنا اشتري كله سكراب حديد كابلات المونيم بطاريات بلاستيك كله أنا اشتري. يا أخي انت بيع سكراب لازم       اتصل
    ٠٥٩٩٥٩٨٤٣١ عبداللطيف
IFTIKHAR khan Tuesday 2 August, 2022 11:47 pm
Dear sir I am looking for the post of safety officer I have 5 years experience in the field of HSE currently I am working with SRACO company at jubail city I have RC approval and Nebosh IGC in progress.
Er Mohammad Jahir Dewan Monday 18 July, 2022 7:46 pm
Asslamwalecum ..i am mohammad jahir dewan from nepal and i have completed my BE civil engineer from banglore of india in 2020. and i am working as a site engineer to making industry and residential, commercial building (joined in 2020)
Maktoum bin Mohammed Tuesday 21 June, 2022 5:23 am
وجدنا أن الخدمات التي يقدمها الاتحاد الأوروبي محترفة وصادقة للغاية. أنا سعيد وممتن للدعم الذي تلقيته منكم. لقد استلمت قرضي بقيمة 15 مليون دولار في حسابي. إذا كنت بحاجة إلى قرض ، أرسل لهم بريدًا إلكترونيًا على EuropeanUnion_loansyndication@outlook.com و whatsapp: +393509828434 فهم صادقون وجديرون بالثقة والاحترام. لا يحتاجون إلى أي رسوم قبل إرسال القرض الخاص بك ، قم بتطبيق قرضك معهم.
Shafaat Monday 30 May, 2022 12:20 pm
Assalamu alaikum

I would like to introduce myself to the esteemed team, this is( Mr. Shafaat) Sales Delegate from AVAYO Middle East Co. Ltd- We are the Local Manufactu berer of Raised Access flooring in Saudi Arabia. We are also specialized in providing Data Centre Solutions with all the required Accessories such as the Server/Network Cabinets, Floor Boxes and Structured Cabling System.

Our Company Has been approved with all the major clients and consultants across the Kingdom. We are looking for your
Shafaat Monday 30 May, 2022 12:19 pm
Assalamu alaikum

Iftikhar Ahmad Tuesday 24 May, 2022 9:12 pm
Need a job of a land surveyor.
Ali Muhammad Friday 20 May, 2022 10:14 am
Al Mansoor Corporation Top Leading Overseas Employment agencies in Pakistan since 2009,” is a renowned name when it comes to the Manpower Recruitment agencies in Pakistan. It is very difficult to find the right human resource consultant in Pakistan as there are many manpower consultants that fail to meet the standards. If you want to save your valuable time and hard-earned money with overseas Employment agency in Pakistan
We Also Provide Very Fast Visa Stamping Services On Very Cheap Rate in Market.
With
Muhammad Atif Iqbal Tuesday 5 April, 2022 1:50 am
Respected Sir / Madam,

I am looking for a job as a Civil Site Engineer. Expert Assistant Project Engineer with 3-years of experience in the industry. Strong drive to succeed with an exceptional aptitude for identifying risks and developing solutions. Ability to work alone or with a team. Proven leadership skills include being detail-oriented and managing time wisely.  Now I have a house driver transferable visa. My current location is (Sabia Jizan Saudi Arabia).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Muhammad Ismail Nazir Wednesday 9 March, 2022 1:49 am
Sir I m looking for the job of general forman/supervisor construction+soil works
Muhammad saud Saturday 15 January, 2022 12:17 am
We are here to serve you a special service regarding the machines you guys use we repair all kind of electronic tools such as drills granders ect if you guys are interested just call us we also give you the door to door service.Our contact number is (0570156702)
Rizwan Khan Wednesday 22 December, 2021 5:47 am
Dear Brother / Mam,
Please check if there is a possibility of cooperation between us as we are a manpower supply Co. from India.
If your’s is a Recruitment Agency or Freelance, we pay a good commission to our overseas agencies, thanks.
Rizwan Khan – خان رضوان
Zafco HRM
Mob.: +91 9650 5880 72 (wup)
Our Associate in Qatar Mr. Thaer +974 6659 0896 (Premium Solution)
Asgar Ali Monday 13 December, 2021 11:04 am
i am having 10 years of experience in HVAC/Fire fighting and Plumbing engineering,currently looking for an opportunity.
Niaz Ullah Sunday 10 October, 2021 7:09 pm
Sir i am civil site supervisor. I have 3 year diploma in civil. I have 8 year working experience in buildings construction. O need job please contact me my whatsapp and phone No 0582756139/0506788430
Email: niazullah146@gmail.com
Niaz Ullah Sunday 10 October, 2021 7:08 pm
Email: niazullah146@gmail.com
KHURSHID AHMED Saturday 9 October, 2021 6:22 am
Hello sir I m Khurshid Ahmed from INDIA
ferdinand ayes Saturday 28 August, 2021 5:00 pm
sir
if you need electrical and no labor can you please send me an email..we would like to apply in your company thank you sir.
Omar Faruk Saturday 28 August, 2021 5:10 am
Dear sir,

We are informed that your company need skilled (civil, mechanical and electrical) and non skilled labor.

If you need workers please contact us & send me your offer price with terms and conditions.
Mohd. Naeemuddin Thursday 27 May, 2021 12:45 am
I am Currently working in warehouse as storekeeper in Riyadh in Deemah Biscuit, I am looking for job in warehouse storekeeper, Floor Supervisor or type of supervisor post. Mobile Number 0572267104
Md shohel rana Friday 30 April, 2021 4:55 am
Need saplair
M FAHAD KHAN Monday 19 April, 2021 7:07 am
Great company
Syed irfan Wednesday 24 March, 2021 1:22 am
Urgent contact 0593161841
Syed irfan Wednesday 24 March, 2021 1:21 am
Top urgent contact for hotel renovations 0593161841
NAYEMUR RAHMAN NAYEM Monday 22 March, 2021 6:31 pm
Assalamualaikum
Dear Sir/Mamam,
I have been working with the Department of Driving in Saudi Arabia for three years .now I need a job at the moment. I have a request from your company to let me know if you need a driver.
Name :Nayemur Rahaman Nayem
Nationality: Bangladesh
Contract number:0568213786

السلام عليكم
عزيزي السيد،
  انا اعمل مع قسم القيادة في السعودية منذ ثلاث سنوات والآن انا بحاجة الى وظيفة في الوقت الحالي.  لدي طلب من شركتك لإعلامي إذا كنت بحاجة إلى سائق.
الاسم: نعيم رحمن نعيم
الج
BAS AL JUBAIL CO. LTD Monday 14 December, 2020 12:23 pm
BAS AL JUBAIL COMPANY LTD IS PROVIDING WASTED DISPOSAL CLEANING SERVICE IN THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARIBIA
AGHA SYED ABBAS Monday 14 December, 2020 12:21 pm
WE HOPE YOU WILL GIVE US CHANGE TO WORK WITH YOU
MUHAMMAD ISHAQUE Friday 11 December, 2020 6:35 am
Dear sir!
I am Engr.MUHAMMAD ISHAQUE from Pakistan recently graduated from uet Peshawar, kpk, Pakistan. I am looking for civil engineer job in GCC. I shall be thankful to you for your kind assistance provided in this regard.
Razzaq Enterprises Monday 30 December, 2019 10:29 am
Razzaq Enterprises Top Leading Overseas Employment agencies in Pakistan since 1989,” is a renowned name when it comes to the Manpower Recruitment agencies in Pakistan. It is very difficult to find the right human resource consultant in Pakistan as there are many manpower consultants that fail to meet the standards. If you want to save your valuable time and hard-earned money with overseas Employment agency in Pakistan
Mobile 0092-3215180875